Sunday, May 27, 2007

By Popular Request...

Okay, I wasn't about to ignore a request for more art photos...actually, I felt quite flattered, so I pretty soon need to figure out how to put test and photos into a more 'make sense' mode, but, perhaps another day. This blog was created with thunder rumbling then roaring, shut down for the lightening episode, gotten rolling again during the rain...all I could think of was that the Earth and Sky Entities were voicing their input...and grateful that that input didn't destroy the computer itself...Anyway, these are some of my Art Dolls created over the last winter. I explored using curly willow, fibers, polymer and more...

I will be listing blogs of some of my art pals and links to their ETSY sites as we all enter this new art world of the virtual. A friend and her mother, both creative types, share an Etsy Store, so when things get up, running and smooth(?when?), I'll get all those links together...Until then, I hope you enjoy some of my gal pals from here in my studio.

TTFN.(Ta-ta for now)

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Wow Lanise, VERY exciting indeed! I am so on the verge of a blog myself, it's really neat that you got one going! It will be such a fun way to peek in on what friends are up to.

Elizabeth said...

It is so wonderful to see your dolls showing off!! They are wonderful. I can help you with learning how to move pictures around within your blog with type in between once you return from your journeys. It is quite simple but not readily apparent!!!